Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Some News We Have Been Praying For

I heard from an internet friend that she got her Letter Of Acceptance from China today and she was logged in after me. I was happy for her, but still anxiously awaiting ours. I figured if we got it our agency would call about 2:30 PM. When the phone rang at 12:30 and Eliza said "It's Lifeline"... my heart jumped. Could it really be for us? I had seen that a lot of families were getting the approvals the last 2 weeks.

I answered and heard Logan's voice. I asked if she had good news and she said,"Yes, I have both your LOAs in my hand right now!" "Praise the Lord!" I replied..

Yippee.. This was the last week we could safely receive them and still likely make that window to travel the end of May. It might be the last day of May we travel but it will still be when we have been praying for. Of course, there is still several steps to be completed in a timely manner for us to go on that week, but I trust the Lord will see us through that as well.

Our daughter turns 3 on June 5th, and we so much want to have her in our arms by that day. 
Thank you for all your prayers. 

Our next step is for us to get the LOAs in our hand, via FedEx tomorrow and sign them and send back to our agency. Then they will overnight them back to USCIS (immigration) and that approval is for these 2 specific children to be ours! That process is taking about 3 weeks right now. Then there are a couple of Visa and US Consulate Steps. Then we wait for our very last step, which is Travel Approval from China. About 1-3 weeks after TA we head on a plane to China. So, so very blessed the way the Lord answered our prayers.

2 comments:

  1. :):):):) Can't stop smiling! What wonderful news my friend!! I'll be praying for you to hold Ellie on her Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. April,
    I'm so thrilled for you!!!! Can't wait to see how God writes out the rest of this story!!! :-) Laura P.

    ReplyDelete