Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Baby is 5!!

My New Year's Eve baby girl turned 5.

She has been having some whining issues lately. But for some interesting reason the week she turned 5 she matured a lot. She still has some whining we correct and discipline for (the corner is helpful for this problem), but it was like she realized she was bigger now on her own and she shouldn't be that way. One example is that typically she is a picky eater. One evening last week we were having spaghetti and she usually won't eat it and has no problem fussing about it either. As I was making her plate I asked her if she wanted sauce, meat and or cheese on her noodles. She said (I am literally quoting her) "I would like it all, Pretty Mommy". And she was serious. I said "well, okay then!" I gave it all to her and she gobbled it up without one complaint.
She is always asking me as she plays with Asher, (and yes she loves to boss him around), "Mommy, am I being a good big sister to Asher?"

I am so blessed to be her Mommy!! I can't wait to see what God does in her heart and life as she grows up. I know she is going to be a wonderful big sister to Ellie and Isaiah. Happy Birthday My sweet daughter, I love you and I am so happy to watch you grow up.

Here are some photos from her little girl "Tea Party".

 Playing "Cobbler, Cobbler Mend My Shoe"


 Blowing out 5 candles!


Ren and Loe, 2 of her friends.


 Abby and Hannah, 2 more friends.

All the Tea Party Guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment