Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthday Beauty

My sweet Eliza, turned 15 on January 14th! I can hardly believe how much she has blossomed and matured this last year. It is so sweet to be a mother watching your children grow up into amazing people. in spite of your weaknesses. Even more when they grow up glorifying Jesus. Eliza has had some heart to hearts with her Lord this last year. He has been so patient and faithful to speak to her, showing her His goodness. 

I love you Eliza Rachelle, Liza Lu. You are my precious daughter, one of my dearest friends and my sister in Christ. Thank you for trusting me with your heart. You are so beautiful, from the inside all the way to the outside. God has given you an amazing smile, gorgeous blue eyes, thick glorious wavy hair (that I would love to have!), and more importantly a heart for the vulnerable and a passion for what is right. I look so forward to seeing what He does in your life in the next 15 years. I love you always, forever and mostest.

Happy Birthday Dear Daughter (sorry this is a few days later)






No comments:

Post a Comment