Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Intruducing...Sawyer Crew

On June 24, at 12:41 AM our son, Tyler and our daughter in Love, Emily welcomed their first baby, our first grandchild into the world. Little Sawyer Crew, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz.

He is just perfect and beautiful. It has been so hard not to be with them at this time. But I just booked my flight to go there on July 21st for 4 nights and I can't wait!! It will not only be a get away for me by myself (which I haven't done in a LONG time) but I will get to spend all that time with Ty, Em and Sawyer loving on them.

Anyway, here is my sweet grandson. God makes wonderful gifts..

James 1:17 "Every generous act of giving and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father who made the heavenly lights, in whom there is no inconsistency or shifting shadow. "




No comments:

Post a Comment