Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

More and More Birthdays.....

So God has blessed us with lots of birthdays from December 31st through February 25th..

I did not do birthday posts so I am playing catch up on these..I love you all my birthday kids, just a very busy mommy.

December 31st is Lenea. She turned 7!! We were actually traveling to Florida on her actual birthday for Isaiah's Wish trip. So here are a few photos from the couple days before when we celebrated her day.





 
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl. I can't believe you are getting so old so quickly. 
Lenea, Jesus Loves You! Lenea, Jesus Cares! Lenea, God has a plan for your life and he will always be there!


Then, on January 9th is our oldest son's birthday, Tyler. I already posted about him a couple posts back called "Always A Mommy".. But Happy Birthday to me sweet 23 year old who made me a Mommy first.

Following Tyler's birthday is Eliza. I am so amazed at how quickly she has grown into a beautiful, precious, and gentle woman...I blinked and there she was all grown up! This last January 14th, she turned 17.

Where has the time gone Eliza Lu?




Eliza is such a gift to our family!! She only has about 16 months of high school left. I am not sure where God is leading her after graduation yet but she has such a heart for special needs kids and orphans I know it will be something amazing.

Next in the birthday line up is Makenna. She is no longer a teenager! She turned 20 years old on February 3rd. I can still remember the day she want was born. She was perfect in every way. I was so excited and apprehensive to be raising a daughter! God has grown a strong, smart and kind woman into my life. I am so blessed to call her my friend. I love you mostest Kenna.



Then we had a big celebration for our Moriah (Mo-mo), on February 7th. For each of our children's 12 th birthdays we do a bigger sort of Blessing for them. This is a time we encourage them into adulthood and special time for the transition. For Moriah, I had several women of all ages write her a letter of encouragement to be a Godly young woman. Then I took her to breakfast that morning and we read the letters. In the afternoon we had some friends over for a time for encouragement and tea and prayers for Moriah. Then that night her Daddy and I took her to her favorite, Chinese food. We came home to cake and ice cream celebration with all the siblings! Moriah is such a joy and faithful young woman. She is gentle, loving, patient, hard working and loves Jesus. Again, I don't know where the time has gone. She is turning into such a radiant and pure woman of God. I am so blessed.






 On February 23, our first Asian munchkin of the "four-4 year olds" turned "5"! Asher is such a joy and happy kid to be around. We will be having a combined big birthday bash for all 4 of them this spring. Asher, I am so blessed to be your Mama. God knew exactly what He was doing by creating you. I love you so much....






 And the last but definitely not least birthday for our "season" is for Tobias. This year he turned 10 on February 10th. We typically give a birthday party for number 5 where they get to have a theme and invite friends. For whatever reason Toby did  not get one of those. So I promised him for number 10 he could have one. I love you Toby. You make me laugh and you help me to stop and smell the roses. I know God is making you into one strong leader. I am thankful to be your Mommy.



Silly Boy

Sunken Treasure Ocean Party with 4 friends.

Making Sea Slime with the boys

Toby loves Legos from his best friend, Hudson.


No comments:

Post a Comment