Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finally... Wedding Photos

 Heidi (bride's aunt), Emily (bride), Makenna (my daughter), Eliza (my daughter)
 Bride with flower girl Lenea (my daughter) and ring bearer Asher (my son)


 Devon, Hunter, Alex (best man and longest time friend since 2 years old) and Tyler, with the girls.


 Two sisters and one ornery big brother.


 Tyler walking me down the aisle. That was a sweet, emotional moment.


 The ring exchange. Isn't Emily's dress beautiful? Tyler looks pretty handsome too.


 The newly, married, happy, in love couple!!


 Our sweet, little, growing family!

Tyler and Emily's wedding was in May and it was breathtaking! God was evident and so was their love for each other. I was very blessed to be there. I am proud of the young woman my son chose for his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment