Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beautiful Birthday Girl

January 14, 2012 my sweet Eliza turned 14~~~~!!!

I don't know where the time has gone. She is now officially taller than Makenna and me, not that that was a hard accomplishment, being we are on the shorter side. She got her braces off in December. She has really blossomed this year.


She will be a finishing up middle school work in the coming months and preparing for high school. She really loves school and is very motivated to do things on her own. She is a planner, like her Mama.

One of her best friends is having her over for horseback riding tomorrow, which she is so excited for. She loves horses but doesn't get to ride very often.

She loves the Lord so very much and desires to serve Him. She really has a tender heart and is so patient with the little children. And with her Mama. I am so blessed to be her Mama.

THANK YOUR LORD for allowing me to be her Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment